SANS Group Agency
Hungani and Stephanie Ndlovu established the SANS Group Agency in 2018 and have over a decade of combined experience in the entertainment industry. They are both working actors and as such, understand the intricacies of the industry. Hungani holds a qualification in Acting for Film which was obtained in Los Angeles, he also has a theatre background and is the head acting coach for the SANS Group training courses. Stephanie is a qualified linguist, actor and casting director. She has over 8 years experience in the castings field and has appeared on both local and international dramas and soapies.
SANS Group Agency represents experienced and inexperienced
actors. We are firm believers of nurturing individuals who show great potential and versatility. We pride ourselves in representing dynamic actors who are always eager to learn. The agency has a 3 step audition and selection process before signing any actor. We believe that luck is when opportunity meets preparation, so it's important for us to represent actors who are proactive and are timeously ready for "ACTION!".
APPLY for representation
How to join the SANS Group Agency:
1. Email your CV and Headshot to
2. You will receive an email response with the detailed application process if you meet our requirements.
1. Acting training from a university, college or academy.
2. At least 2 years experience as an actor.
3. If you don't have any of the above, please add a self-tape performance to your email submission. Perform a monologue between 1min to 2mins max.
As of April 2020 applications have closed.
We will reopen applications in January 2021.
Download this CV template.